I've a Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G. Now, I want to replace it.
- I've unrooted it.
- I've bought the USB JIG for GT-19100.
- Now, I used that jig to reset that counters (3 for me) but it doesn't work - It does proceed to the Download Mode but doesn't do anything.
Now, my doubts are:
- WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO TO REPLACE IT?
- Is the USB JIG is different for the G variant?
- Do I need to root first?
- Is there anyone with the I9100G who has successfully reset the binary counters?
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT
What to do now!
Information about my Indian I9100G:
Model Number: GT-I9100G
Android Version: 2.3.6
Phone Code: GT-I9100GLKGINU
Kernel Version: 126.96.36.199