I'm in the final year of college and I'm writing a paper about free marketing for app publishers.
I'm trying to get an overview of the amount of time and money app publishers nowadays put in to marketing. So I'm hoping some of you people could help me out here. Anybody that published an app once, could you please answer a few simple questions for me? That would really help me out.
1) What is the name of the app you published?
2) Did you put in time/effort to promote this app? If yes, how much? (more or less)
3) Did you spend money on the marketing of that app? If yes, how much? (more or less)
4) Did you do a lot of research before you tried to promote your app, or did you just tried something?
5) Final question, do you think a paper about free marketing could help out a lot of app publishers, like yourself? What topic would interest you in reading this paper? (For instance, examples of succesfull free marketing campaigns, tips to improve your social media marketing etc.)
If you have any extra information about the marketing of your app that you like to share with me, please add it
Please reply your answers to me in this thread, or e-mail it to me: [email protected]