I hope this helps someone...
I've been running Mmuzzy's 4.2.2 (FV) on my Toro since its inception, but recently I tried to access a file on Goo.im and could not connect. After a lot of searching, I discovered that the fine UVerse folks at AT&T had recently done something that changed the DNS properties on my modem/router. I can't change the DNS properties of my AT&T hardware, so I made some adjustments to my PC's network settings.
Search "Google Public DNS" and it will lead you to your answer, or PM me since I can't post external links yet.
P.S. Look who only has 9 more posts to make before being granted access to the Developer's Forum!